The Intuitive Vue(2) Framework
Build your next Vue(2) application with confidence using Nuxt: a framework making web development simple and powerful.
The evolution of Nuxt powered by Vite and Vue 3 is currently in release candidate and available on:
- GitHub: nuxt/framework
- Documentation: v3.nuxtjs.org
- 📘 Documentation: https://nuxtjs.org
- 👥 Community: GitHub discussions
- 🎬 Video: 1 minute demo
- 🐦 Twitter: @nuxt_js
- 💬 Chat: Discord
- 🌟 AwesomeNuxt
- Automatic transpilation and bundling (with webpack and babel)
- Hot code reloading
- Server-side rendering OR Single Page App OR Static Generated, you choose :fire:
- Static file serving. ./static/ is mapped to /
- Configurable with a nuxt.config.js file
- Custom layouts with the layouts/ directory
- Code splitting for every pages/
- Loading just the critical CSS (page-level)
Learn more at
- $ npx create-nuxt-app <project-name>
It's as simple as that!
Learn more at https://nuxtjs.org/guide/installation
Please take a look at
To deploy, instead of running nuxt, you probably want to build ahead of time. Therefore, building and starting are separate commands:
- ``` sh
- nuxt build
- nuxt start
Learn more at https://nuxtjs.org/guide/commands#production-deployment
Consulting from the Nuxt team
Get help with that tough bug or make sure your Nuxt app is ready to deploy. For $250 an hour, get technical support, advice and code reviews from the Nuxt core team: firstname.lastname@example.org
When in need for more broad or long-term consulting, reach out for one of our agency partner:
Nuxt is an MIT-licensed open source project with its ongoing development made possible entirely by the support of these awesome backers.
Funds donated via OpenCollective are managed with transparent expenses and will be used for compensating work and expenses for core team members or sponsoring community events.
Support us with a monthly donation and help us continue our activities. [Become a backer]
[![Open Collective Platinum Sponsors][platinum-sponsors-src]][platinum-sponsors-href]
Thank you to all our contributors!
Please refer to our Contribution Guide
Thanks to [BrowserStack](http://browserstack.com)!
Thanks to [SauceLabs](https://saucelabs.com) for supporting Open Source <3
If you discover a security vulnerability regarding Nuxt, please send an e-mail to the team via email@example.com! All security vulnerabilities will be promptly addressed.